Join us for Scrap Camp 2020!
3 Day Retreat December 4th, 5th, 6th, 2020
Join our retreat facebook group here:
Please use an email you check regularly when you register. This is very important! You will miss out on information that you will need to know.
Pilgrim Firs Retreat Center in Port Orchard.
All participants will receive their own 6 feet of space to scrap/craft in. 24 hour room access, games, raffles and a whole lot of fun!
Just bring your projects and get ready to have a great weekend of crafting. We welcome all kinds of crafts, bring your knitting, crochet, rock painting, sewing, quilting, painting etc.
Please no blacksmithing, furniture making, rock crushing, fossil digging etc, these are loud and disruptive to the rest of the group. :)
All Meals Friday Lunch to Sunday Lunch and Lodging are provided.
Meals are served in the mess hall buffet style. There will be another group on the property and we will be sharing meals with them. Dietary restrictions are taken into consideration, please list restrictions when you register. The staff does an amazing job on the food, there is something for everyone and you wont go hungry!
**Please do not wait until the week of the retreat to give food preferences/allergies to us, we will not be able to accommodate.**
Check in starts Friday at 10 am and Check out is Sunday at 2 pm.
Early Check in/Thursday Night Party:
Scrap Camp early check in for Thursday the 3rd: See listing here:
A small selection of new scrapping items will be available for your shopping pleasure. You can also place a personal order online, anything we carry in store or not (just contact me special orders are always welcome) and have your order waiting for you at check in.
Bring your no longer needed items and put them up for new homes.
Price is $225 per person based on shared room(2-4),
$60 extra fee applies for single room occupancy.
Deposits are $125 for new attendees, $75 for returning attendees with 2 more payments of $75, with full payment due no later than 11/01/2020.
$50 late registration fee will apply to payments made after 11/01/2020.
- To pay just your deposit:
Under the "Options Tab" choose "Deposit" and check out.
- To Pay in Full:
Under the "Options Tab" choose "In Full" and check out.
- To Pay your deposit and add a Single Room:
Under the "Options Tab" choose "Deposit" and "Single Room" and check out.
Will be on a first come first registered basis.
All cabins are 1 floor, have electricity and running water.
Each cabin has 2 sides, each side sleeps up to 4, and has its own bathroom. All beds are twin size.
Single attendees who do not pay the “single fee” will be paired with other single attendees.
All linens are provided. Feel free to bring your own pillows, blankets or towels.
During Checkout- Step 4, "Add Comments About Your Order"
Please list your roommate(s) and/or who you want to sit with if they are not in your room, we will do the best we can to accommodate your preferences.
Good to know items:
- Emails with more detailed information will go out closer to the event usually starting around 30 days prior. Please check for them!!
- Feel free to bring your own chair, if you have one. Or a chair cushion.
- An OTT light is suggested.- You may purchase one through the us for a discount prior to the event.
- Power will be available. Extra extension cords are recommended.
- Wi-Fi is available. But may be spotty and not adequate for streaming movies, videos or music.
- We also ask that you wear headphones if you are watching movies or listening to music on your personal devices.
- All linens and towels are provided.
- If you have food allergies or preferences, please email me asap, so I can get those to our Camp Hosts.
- Due to allergies of others, please do not bring or use diffusers, heavy perfumes or room sprays.
- Parking is tight, so we ask that you offload your items at one of the 2 doors and then move your car to a parking spot in "Elsewhere" DO NOT PARK IN ANY SPOT THAT IS NOT MARKED FOR PARKING.
- We will try to keep the temperature of the space comfortable for all. This may be cooler or warmer for some personal tastes. Please pack accordingly. Slippers, sweaters, pj pants, short or tanks if you run hot. No one will care what you're wearing.
- Please remember that we are at a camp, things will be rustic, and probably muddy :) pack your boots and a flashlight!
**no refunds will be given**
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any questions
Scrap Camp 2020- December 4,5,6 2020
- Product Code: ScrapCamp20
- Availability: In Stock